“Midcoast Edge has helped me develop a group of friends that provide me both with a personal and professional support system. I feel I am now an active contributing member of this community and have found an outlet to show just how much I truly do care about seeing this area prosper for years to come.
“Professionally I have been given the opportunity to network with many local business people and create relationships and connections with them. The benefits of taking part in Edge events for me have been huge and just continue to grow.”
– Emily Cromwell, Cool As A Moose
- FREE to join!
- Networking: Make new contacts in the Bath-Brunswick-Topsham and Greater Freeport areas
- Professional Development workshops and content
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Social Events
- Peer-to-Peer Info on living/working in the region
- Join a Committee: Share, polish and/or learn new skills
June 2, 3:30 to 5:30 p.m.
SNHU in Brunswick
When managed skillfully, human differences can be the source of creative solutions, enhanced relationships and healthy workplaces. Participants in this experiential and interactive workshop will learn and practice a method and set of skills for making the most of conflict.
Presented by Dana Morris-Jones, Ph.D., The Delphi Group, Inc.