Join us at our December Social Hour and Toy Drive to benefit Toys for Tots.
Thursday, December 8
The Daniel – Timber Room
10 Water Street, Brunswick, ME
Bring a new, unwrapped toy to donate to Toys for Tots and receive a drink ticket.
Meet SSgt. Andrew Roberson for Toys for Tots.
Featuring Maine craft beers of Mast Landing Brewing Company.
Please RSVP so that we can provide a head count to our hosts.
- FREE to join!
- Networking: Make new contacts in the Bath-Brunswick-Topsham and Greater Freeport areas
- Professional Development workshops and content
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Social Events
- Peer-to-Peer Info on living/working in the region
- Join a Committee: Share, polish and/or learn new skills
“Midcoast Edge has helped me develop a group of friends that provide me both with a personal and professional support system. I feel I am now an active contributing member of this community and have found an outlet to show just how much I truly do care about seeing this area prosper for years to come.
“Professionally I have been given the opportunity to network with many local business people and create relationships and connections with them. The benefits of taking part in Edge events for me have been huge and just continue to grow.”
– Emily Cromwell, Cool As A Moose